Q-NEXT All-Hands Meeting 2023
Argonne National Laboratory
Q-NEXT is hosting its 2023 all-hands meeting at Argonne National Laboratory from April 20-21. The meeting will be held in person only.
All Q-NEXT researchers are invited to attend, including students, postdoctoral researchers, staff and industry collaborators.
This gathering brings together the Q-NEXT community from national laboratories, universities, and industry to learn, discuss and exchange ideas with other Q-NEXT members. The meeting will provide the opportunity to present and discuss Q-NEXT research to date and to expand and enhance the future of Q-NEXT research and collaborations.
Meeting agenda (for registered attendees)
More about visiting Argonne
For more information, contact Charlotte Holloway at [email protected].
Thursday, April 20
- Research presentations: Q-NEXT mission and research
- Research presentations: Argonne and SLAC quantum foundries
- Research presentations: Materials and integration
- Panel discussion: Foundries and materials development
- Research presentations: Quantum sensing
- Research presentations: Quantum communication
- Poster session and reception: Student and postdoc research
Friday, April 21
- Tour: Argonne facilities for quantum research
- Research presentations: Extreme scale characterization overview
- Panel discussion: Career paths in quantum information science
- Research presentations: Systems and simulation overview